Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thinking, Speaking, and Acting like a Coach

Recently, I started a new podcast series on iTunes called Empowering Encouragement Coaching. It is available at itpc://www.charliegross.com/ee.rss At this point, it is a mirror site (except for the artwork) of my Charlie's Creativity Podcast Series (www.charliegross.com/charliecreativity.rss)

I'd love for you to check this out! My latest podcast is all about my current task of creating powerful questions for various contexts. This was a request from my mentor coach and is creating a whole new me! I am thinking, speaking, and acting in a fresh new way that is helpful, supportive, and taking people to new heights of possibility.

My hope is to use my God given gifts to bless the ministers and members of the Presbytery of Donegal as I serve the Sovereign, Holy and Life-giving God! It is a privilege to serve others and see how powerful questions spur us all on to new ways of crafting the kingdom of God.

If you want to know more about this work, visit my website at: www.empoweringencouragement.com

If you want to enter a conversation about the possibility of a coaching partnership, send me an email - cwgross@gmail.com May the Lord Extravagantly Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment