Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday, Aug 25th 2010

Good Morning Friends! What a glorious day God provided! Today, I'm really energized by the constant stream of outstanding resources that are available for us to create the life we want. Let me tell you about just two of them. The first is www.coachradio.tv This is a wonderful radio/podcast show that you can subscribe to with excellent "build your business" tips, coaching tips and just great life enhancing advice. I've been listening to Justin now for a few days while doing my morning treadmill routine. It's a great great resource to check out.

The second one is www.geniuscatalyst.com. I just briefly looked at this a moment ago and am recommending it anyway. Michael Neil seems to have a quite comprehensive website with resources, ideas and wisdom that might help you out. Well, that's the encouragement for today. If you find other excellent resources or ideas to pass along, please send them to me at: cwgross@gmail.com Until next time, have a wonderfully productive and positive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment