Monday, August 16, 2010

Learning to coach and encourage

I just returned from Washington D.C. and the Aug 9-14, CoachU course called, Core Essentials Fast Track Program. What an amazing course! I met some of the most talented, caring, well educated, profoundly motivated people on the planet. We laughed, we cried, we asked questions, we learned, we blundered, we grew in confidence and ability to support and encourage one another. I am incredibly rich from the experience.

As I prepare for the next chapter of my life and ministry, I have been transformed by the experience. I awoke at 4:30am today with a deluge of ideas and things to do toward being a support, an encourager, a coach to those who would love to accelerate their abundant life. If life is already accelerating for me, it is now on steroids and my energy and enthusiasm meters are headed toward the red line. Eventually, I will be modifying my charliescreativity.com site toward more of the coaching and encouraging ideas. For the moment, this blog will have to do. It is also designed to capture my intent to write for a few minutes each day on encouragement. Also, watch for future podcasts on iTunes at Charlie's Creativity Podcast series. For now, let's do what Dewitt Jones taught us, let's Celebrate What's Right With the World! May God Richly Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment