Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19th

I told you so! You can't control your feelings. Yesterday, I woke up and just felt blaaaaa. Today, I have more energy, more zest, more life. These things are not controllable. What IS controllable is what you do! Your behavior is controllable. Yesterday, I actually got quite a bit done. I am busily working on a Fall presentation around the "mission seeds we sow." I made great progress yesterday, even when feeling just blaaaa. Also, attended a 2 hour telephone conference call course on coaching. Like I said, I got a lot done.

This morning on my treadmill, I finished listening to the George Edwards audiobook, The Bluffer's Guide to Life Coaching. What a funny, cutting, insightful look at coaching. It contains quite a few truths and yet does it in a humorous way.

The question to you today is this, "What is your life purpose, your "going for it" goal?" and "What are you doing today to take you one more step toward that goal or purpose?" It doesn't matter how you feel today, but it does matter what you do. Bless you in your life and ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment