Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Daily Encouragement

I have the gift of encouragement. I resonate with finding the good in every situation. I love to affirm people and shine a positive light on individuals. Last night, Andrew Fritz took my Bhutanese friend, Narayan, driving. When they arrived at our house for my wife to review some papers for Narayan, one of the first things that I blurted out to Andrew was, "You are my hero! You are awesome for taking Narayan driving. Thank-you" You see, I simply love to acknowledge the gifts that people give and the way they go out of their way for others. This is energy giving for me and I know that the receivers feel good about being recognized and affirmed.

I wonder who I will be able to encourage today! I praise God every day for another day of life and love and ministry. Have an awesome, empowering and encouraging day!

Checkout my newest "under construction" website at www.empoweringencouragement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment