Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Aug 18th

Some days you wake up and just can't get focused. Today is one of those days. Even after listening to 40 minutes of the audiobook, The Bluffers Guide to Life Coaching (which by the way is a real hoot!), I have that sinking feeling. So...... what to do about it? I will take my own advice, learned by reading about the Japanese Moritist Psychotherapy, which is: know your purpose, accept your feelings, and do what needs to be done. Simple, yet effective!

My purpose is to be an empowering encourager. I will seek, yet again today, ways to empower people, connect people and encourage people. May the Holy, Awesome, Almighty, Lord God, fill me with the energy, intelligence, imagination, and love to do just that. My prayer for you is that God will encourage you with the power of the Holy Spirit! We are here for a grand purpose! Let's together find that purpose and do what needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment