Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Encouragement through aches and pains

Today is Tuesday, November 30th. Woke up with a stiff neck and a back ache. Still, I got up, put on my running shorts and shoes and hit the treadmill. Did 40 minutes on the treadmill, listened to some motivational podcasts (have a whoppin 160 gig iPod) and got the blood flowing. The kink in the exercise schedule is not being able to do my 100 crunches (because of the back thing). Anyway, I am now at the keyboard, working in my beautiful home office and pushing on to what needs to be done.

Even with aches, pains, gray cloudy skies, and looming unemployment, I am encouraged with skills, abilities, and passions to serve God and God's people.

I am launching a ministry of encouragement through coaching conversations. If you need some encouragement in your life, give me a call - 717.742.0711 and let's chat.

Know this - no matter what your ailments are, no matter what your life circumstances are, you are loved with an unconditional love! You are beautiful, unique and deeply treasured. Be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment