Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Gorgeous Day!

Today is Thursday, Dec 2, 2010 and it is sunny and cold with blue skies and puffy clouds. Today, I'm back into my full scale exercise routine - complete with a 40 minute treadmill workout, 100 crunches, 50 pushups and some superman (lower back) exercises. Feelin really good!

Here's the point: The last few days, I had a lower back pain and a kink in my neck that prevented some of this (not the treadmill, but the floor exercises). Through patience, persistence and just letting the ole body heal, I'm back on top of my game. It's easy to get "down," discouraged and frumpy with the aches and pains of life. It's faithful to look forward, stay positive and keep on moving! You and I have been mightily blessed with gifts, abilities, and skills to make others' lives better. Let us focus on dusting these off, polishing them up and letting them shine for the glory of God!

The future just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment