Monday, November 15, 2010

Where have I been and What's next?

WOW! It's been over a month since I posted! Well, to answer the first question - I've been on vacation! Spent 2 weeks on the luxury liner - Solstice with Celebrity Cruise lines. Cruised all over the Caribbean and had a ton of fun. It's my preferred way of relaxing and forgetting about the world. Did a bunch of reading and reflecting to get ready for the next adventure! I believe that God has an amazing adventure in front of me, so really needed this time to mentally prepare.

To answer the next question: I will be leaving my role as the Associate Executive Presbyter for Donegal at the end of December 2010. In January I will be launching into a ministry of coaching. This might entail a church setting in which I will be coaching people to use their wonderful God-given gifts for ministry and/or it may also entail doing some coaching of God's people to achieve more in life than they could ever imagine. You see, I probably said this before, but I have the gift of encouragement, so really get energized and blessed by using this gift to full advantage!

And, finally, here's the BIG IDEA! Have you ever gone to a conference or workshop, gotten all charged up with new ideas for life or work and then couldn't implement them at home? I am putting together a collaboration of coaches who will help solve that problem! We can hold a few powerful conversations with you and get those new ideas integrated into your life and work! This is absolutely HUGE! See my website at postconferencecoaching.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment